E-bike and Picnic in Casentino - CODE: SNCAS05
Discover the places that inspired Dante Alighieri during his long wanderings as an exile. Immerse yourself in the silence of a millenary forest. Cycle relaxed countryside roads and explore charming towns surrounded by a beautiful and harmonious landscape. After the bike ride, enjoy a genuine picnic with local produce accompanied by Tuscan wine.
- ART & HISTORY ITINERARY A bike tour to explore Romanesque parish churches and picturesque hamlets, a journey back in time through art, spirituality and ancient crafts.
- MEDIEVAL HAMLETS ITINERARY A bike tour to rediscover the Middle Ages in the Tosco-Emiliano Apennines, starting from Poppi, an authentic architectural gem with its walls and castles, through chestnut forests and picturesque villages.
- MILLENARY FOREST ITINERARY A bike tour focused on nature and spirituality that starts from River Arno and reaches the suggestive Camaldoli Sacred Hermitage and Monastery, founded in 1012 by St. Romuald.
Poppi - Ortignano - Raggiolo - Pratovecchio - Stia - Porciano - Romena - Camaldoli.
About 30 Km.
- Private transportation in a Mercedes minivan.
- Departure from and return to your accommodation.
- Guided bike tour with an English-speaking professional MTB Guide (approx. 4 hours).
- E-bike rental.
- Picnic basket (selection of local ham and cheese, bread, focaccia, wine).
Price per person:
Whatever the number of people in your party, we can arrange this tour for you. Prices are on request. Do not hesitate to ask!
CUSTOMIZE YOUR TOUR
Whether you want to modify this tour or have an itinerary built from scratch, we will be happy to create a tailor-made experience. Tell us your preferences and we will craft the ideal tour for you!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
A non-refundable deposit of 10% of the total amount is required at the TIME OF BOOKING to secure your reservation. The balance is then due 72 hours BEFORE tour beginning.
Bookings made LATER THAN 72 hours BEFORE tour beginning must be paid by lump-sum settlement.
Any cancellation by you must be notified by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will acknowledge your cancellation by email.
Cancellations received UP to 72 hours BEFORE tour beginning: 10% CHARGE (deposit).
Cancellations received LATER THAN 72 hours BEFORE tour beginning, late arrivals and no shows: NO REFUND.
This is applicable to any participant that fails to arrive, or arrives after tour beginning.
This tour runs rain or shine.
Prices include transportation fees if the pick-up location is within Arezzo or Cortona areas. Please inquire if your accommodation is outside these areas.
Upon booking, please let us know if you have any food allergies or dietary restrictions.