Sunset Wine Experience in Arezzo - CODE: GRWFAR
Sunset, a glass of wine and delicious food: a charming and unforgettable experience at an organic farm just outside Arezzo.
Take it slow, savor every moment and relax: the tour is for a maximum of 14 people, so it won't be over-crowded.
The tour runs every FRIDAY (reservation mandatory).
The tour departs from Arezzo.
- wine tour and visit to the vineyards, the cellar and the vinsantaia;
- wine tasting at sunset on the farm meadow overlooking the gentle Tuscan countryside;
- enjoy a selection of local delicacies produced by the farm!
Approx. 2 hours
- Transportation from/to Arezzo (shared).
- Guided visit to a winery with English-speaking winery staff (shared).
- Tasting of 3 wines.
- Appetizers: cheese and cured meat, homemade bread and grissini (breadsticks).
Price per person:
CUSTOMIZE YOUR TOUR
This tour can be scheduled as a private tour at any time with advance notice. Private tour rates do apply.
Extras & Upgrades:
Pick up/drop off at your accommodation.
Dinner at the farm.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
A minimum of 4 participants is required for the tour to take place. If there are fewer participants, we will cancel the tour.
Please make your reservation within the preceding Thursday morning.
Once the minimum number of participants has been reached, the total amount must be paid by lump-sum settlement to confirm your reservation.
Any cancellation by you must be notified by email to email@example.com.
We will acknowledge your cancellation by email.
Cancellations received BEFORE 12pm of the preceding Thursday: FREE OF CHARGE.
Cancellations received LATER THAN 12pm of the preceding Thursday, late arrivals and no shows: NO REFUND.
This is applicable to any participant that fails to arrive, or arrives after tour beginning.
This tour runs rain or shine.
Upon booking, please let us know if you have any food allergies or dietary restrictions.