Wheat Harvest Escape in Tuscany - CODE: H03
2 days 1 night
Departures from 20 July 2019 to 21 July 2019
Enjoy a special escape to discover old traditions connected to wheat and flour production! Spend two days in a cozy Relais and farmhouse, which once was the fortified tower of a small village located in the hills outside Arezzo. Authentic flavors, pure relaxation and stunning views over the Tuscan countryside await you.
- Cooking class to learn how to prepare homemade pasta and bread using Verna wheat flour, an ancient variety of Tuscan soft wheat.
- Dinner including a selection of traditional dishes prepared with attention and innovation.
- Breakfast made with typical Tuscan products.
- Traditional blessing of the wheat harvest.
- Sunday lunch served outdoor.
- 1 Night double occupancy lodging in a 4 star relais in Arezzo.
- 1 Breakfast.
- Pasta and bread making class.
- 1 Dinner.
- 1 Lunch (fresh panzanella; homemade Pappardelle pasta with goose traditional sauce; vhicken, goose and duck with roasted potatoes; tomatoes and salad from the garden; cantucci e Vinsanto).
- Access to the warmed swimming pool in stones.
Price per person:
Starting from € 190.
Valid from 20th to 21st July.
Available upon request.
Private transfer to/from airports and train stations.
Activities (guided tours, cooking class, guided hiking, truffle hunt, and more).