Grape Harvest Escape in Tuscany - CODE: H04
2 days 1 night
Breathe the festive athmosphere of the Vendemmia ("grape harvest") in a Tuscan farmhouse, which once was the fortified tower of a small village located in the hills outside Arezzo. Enjoy a relaxing weekend, live the unique experience of picking grapes by hand, and savour genuine food paired with local wine.
- Breakfast made with typical Tuscan products.
- Grape picking and wine tasting.
- Lunch served in the vineyards.
- Dinner including a selection of traditional dishes prepared with attention and innovation.
- 1 Night double occupancy lodging in a 4 star relais in Arezzo.
- 1 Breakfast.
- 1 Dinner.
- Grape harvest experience and wine tasting.
- 1 Sunday lunch.
Price per person:
Starting from € 165
Valid from 28th to 29th September
Available upon request.
Private transfer to/from airports and train stations.
Activities (guided tours, cooking class, guided hiking, truffle hunt, and more).