Olive Harvest Escape in Tuscany - CODE: H05
3 days 2 nights
Departures from 01 November 2019 to 03 November 2019
Olive oil, our "liquid gold", is a precious legacy left by the mysterious Etruscan civilization, and olive harvest is such an important moment of the year for Tuscan people! Enjoy a relaxing weekend at a Tuscan farmhouse, which once was the fortified tower of a small village located in the hills outside Arezzo. Live the unique experience of picking olives, and taste olive oil in the traditional local recipes.
- Breakfasts made with typical Tuscan products.
- Olive harvest and visit to the mill.
- Lunch and dinners including a selection of traditional dishes prepared with attention and innovation.
- 2 Nights double occupancy lodging in a 4 star relais in Arezzo.
- 2 Breakfasts.
- 2 Dinners.
- Olive harvest experience.
- 1 Lunch.
Price per person:
Starting from € 205.
Valid from 1st to 3rd November.
Available upon request.
Private transfer to/from airports and train stations.
Activities (guided tours, cooking class, guided hiking, truffle hunt, and more).