L'Ardita Bike Race 2019 - CODE: SNTIB01
3 days 2 nights
Don't miss the 4th edition of the historical bike race of Arezzo, a great event for vintage bike enthusiasts and collectors!
Day 1 – Saturday, March 23rd
Arrival and accommodation at a 4 star hotel located in the heart of the city of Arezzo.
In the evening, you will join a special welcome dinner “Cena degli Arditi”at the restaurant “La Locanda di San Pier Piccolo”.
Day 2 – Sunday, March 24th
Breakfast in hotel.
Participation in L’Ardita Historical Bike Race, starting at 9am from Piazza Grande.
You will be able to choose between three routes: the “Gourmet”, “Classic” and “L’Ardita”. Featuring rolling terrain and without any major climbs, the shorter routes will give all levels cyclist the opportunity to discover the classic Tuscan beauty of Arezzo and its nearby villages as well as the chance to savor some fine food and wine of this beautiful part of Tuscany.
The more experienced cyclists will have the opportunity to take on the clock in the Alpe di Poti time trial (on request).
The race will end between 1pm and 3pm depending on the route.
After the race you will join a “Pasta party” in Piazza Grande.
In the afternoon, you will have some free time to relax or explore the town on your own.
Day 3 – Monday, March 25th
Breakfast, check out and departure.
- 2 nights single occupancy lodging in a 4 star hotel in the city center of Arezzo (subject to availability).
- 2 breakfasts.
- 1 dinner (“Cena degli Arditi”).
- Vintage bike rental for L’Ardita.
- Registration to L’Ardita 2019.
- L’Ardita Race Pack: race number to be attached to your jersey and bicycle; road book which will be stamped at the checkpoints; mandatory medical insurance for the race; food stops; timing in the Alpe di Poti time trial (on request); showers; pasta party at the end of the event.
- Delivery of the race pack in your room.
What's NOT included:
Transfers to/from hotel.
City tax (to be paid in cash at hotel upon check- out).
Price per person:
Extras and upgrades:
Private transfers to/from airports or train stations.
Activities (guided tours, cooking class, guided hiking, truffle hunt, and more).