Immersed in a beautiful and tranquil gated estate, and located only a 25-minute drive from Florence, Villa Miriel serves as a much-needed oasis that is far, but not too far, from tourist-packed Chianti.
This villa, which comprises a main house and an adjacent annex, is built in the typical Tuscan style and features polished traditional interiors kept fresh by the use of lively designer fabrics and light solid wood furniture, all tastefully selected. The expansive property is ideal for large parties wanting to enjoy time together as well as to have some privacy.
At Villa Miriel, where nature, beauty and serenity come together, you may find comfort, experience meaningful connections, and feel the ultimate bliss.
- Air conditioning
- Alfresco dining
- Internet wifi
- Washing machine
- Hair Dryer
- TV sat
- Swimming pool
- Tennis court
- Fully equipped kitchen
(minimum stay 7 nights)
INCLUDED WITH RENT
- Electricity, A/C, heating, water, gas and final cleaning
- Daily housekeeping service with change of bath towels
- Change of linens every 3 days (for weekly rentals)
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- Gardener and pool maintenance
- Cook service – No third-party suppliers allowed: the services will be provided by the villa management and in-house staff
- Cost of food and beverage
- Extra housekeeping service: €20/hour
- Babysitting service, depending on availability: €20/hour – daily rate; €25/hour – nightly rate
- Grocery pre-stocking: €30 plus cost of purchased goods
Security deposit: €1,000 to be held by the agency
The Italian government might require the payment of a Visitor’s Tax (approximately €1.50 – €5.00 per person, per day, depending on the location) and may be applied for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable locally, in Euro cash.
€ 1.050,00 (per night)
Full bathrooms: 6
Not suitable for disabled
Swimming pool: yes
Price from: € 1.050,00