Every season is perfect for a trip to Chianti, that hilly area of Tuscany world famous for its picturesque landscapes and excellent wines.
The scene is worthy of a postcard: vineyards, flowering trees, green fields and cypress trees shading the antique stone farmhouses. We must also remember that these hills in Chianti are hosts to medieval villages, antique villas and abbeys.
Pianvecchio is a charming, panoramic wine estate in the rolling hills of Radda in Chianti which looks out over vineyards and olive groves. The property has been reconstructed and brought up to date with all modern technology and comforts. The centuries old stone villa was originally a defence lookout point looking out over the valley.
In the immediate area of the town of Radda, guests can easily explore the unique regions of Florence, Siena, San Gimignano and Chianti or relax at the villa enjoying wine tastings, the gym and wellness area around the pool.
The reconstruction offers modern comforts whilst retaining the historic characteristics and the original materials. There are archways, vaulted ceilings, irregular stone walls and large windows which give light and views onto the surrounding hills and give witness to the the century old development aim an atmosphere of peace and tranquillity.
To the left of the villa there is the kitchen leading onto a patio with bbq, pizza oven and an “al fresco” dining area. On this side there is the garden area with pool, umbrellas, deck chairs, and children’s games.
On the other side if the villa there is a delightful gazebo with tables and chairs, ideal for breakfast in peace and quiet.
The Carleone wines of the vineyard have received many prizes and the olive oil is delicious.
The property is completely enclosed.
Nearest village...Radda in Chianti: 1,5kms.
Supermarket: 3 kms.
Train station: Montevarchi: 20kms.
In Radda you can find shops, restaurants, supermarket, bank and pharmacy.
All the most important Tuscan and Umbrian cities are 2/3 hours drive. (Lucca, Pisa, Volterra, Arezzo, Cortona, Urbino, Perugia, Assisi, Orvieto, Pienza, Montepulciano, San Gimignano, Vinci) not to mention the infinite number of villages, medieval and Renaissance castles all within 20 kms.
- Internet wifi
- Air conditioning
- Heated swimming pool
- Iron and ironing table
- Hair Dryer
- Fridge with freezer
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Fire extinguisher
- Emergency first aid kit
- DVD player
- Mosquito net
- Alarm system
(minimum stay 5 nights)
(minimum stay 7 nights)
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Exclusive use of the rented Villa
- buffet breakfast to be served indoor or outdoor.
- coffee, tap drinking water
- maid service included (5hrs/6 days per week).
- wi-fi connection
- linen and pool towels change 2x weekly ( we will attend the guest, to save water.
- daily bath towel change
- laundry room (at your own risk)
- fire wood
- garden and pool maintenance
- Family style dinner cooked by chef with one assistant – 2 light courses, 1 bottle white wine included.
- Wine tasting is included with 3 wines in our wine cellar.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED:
The following services are not included, but available on request and need to be paid directly to our team by cash or via credit card:
- additional maid service, laundry and ironing (20,-Eur/Hour; 27,-Eur on Sundays)
- additional linen, towel changes (20,-Eur/Hour; 27,-Eur on Sundays)
- cooking services and additional waiter (20,-Eur/Hour; 27,-Eur on Sundays) - cooking, wine tasting, cooking class, pizza party, barbecue, baby-sitting, aperitive and grocery shopping, etc.
- - pool heating (50,- Eur/day)
- tourist tax (2,- Eur/day)
- shopping service (depends on your wish list)
- transfer (from or to Airport 150,- Eur/; to dinner, sightseeing, city tour, etc. 3,- Eur/km)
Tips are not included in the rental price, nor are they mandatory. However, tips are very well welcome and appreciated.
A security deposit in value of 3.000, - Euros (three thousand Euros) / week shall be held on your
credit card following a pre-authorization procedure (unless indicated differently) or by means of a
bank transfer paid at the latest days before arrival date. The security deposit covers possible
damages or loss at the Property. Such amount will be released by bank transfer within 7 (seven)
working days after departure if no damages occurred during the stay. If you paid by credit card,
please note that we will need your bank details.
The deposit can be used for the extra costs or extra services, not included in the villa price.
€ 1.414,30 (per night)
Full bathrooms: 6
Not suitable for disabled
Swimming pool: yes
Price from: € 1.414,30