Join a cheese making class in a genuine Tuscan farm located near Cortona, and discover the traditional method of production and aging of Pecorino cheese.
Through a fun hands-on lesson, learn to make three different types of local cheeses: raviggiolo, pecorino e ricotta. The owners of the farm don’t pasteurize their milk and therefore, their cheese is a raw milk cheese. It is a unique and different experience!
After the lesson, enjoy a cheese themed lunch accompanied by good wine.
The farm is about 11 km away from the town of Cortona.
|01/01/2022||31/12/2022||€ 0,00||day rate per adult per experience|
- Short visit to a farm (shared).
- Cheese making class (shared).
- Apron, booklet about the art of pecorino and diploma.
- Lunch (bruschetta, cheese platter including raviggiolo and 3 different types of pecorino, pasta course, ricotta cheese with jam, wine).
- Private transfer from/to your accommodation.
- Private experience.
Any cancellation by you must be notified by email to
We will acknowledge your cancellation by email.
- Cancellations received UP to 30 days BEFORE experience beginning: 30% CHARGE (deposit).
- Cancellations received FROM 30 day TO 15 days BEFORE experience beginning: 50% CHARGE.
- Cancellations received LATER THAN 15 days BEFORE experience beginning, late arrivals and no shows: NO REFUND.
This is applicable to any participant that fails to arrive, or arrives after experience beginning.
This experience runs rain or shine.
€ 0,00 per day
Price starts from: € 0,00