Join a cheese making class in a genuine Tuscan farm located near Cortona, and discover the traditional method of production and aging of Pecorino cheese.
Through a fun hands-on lesson, learn to make three different types of local cheeses: raviggiolo, pecorino e ricotta.
After the lesson, enjoy a cheese themed lunch accompanied by good wine!
It is a unique and different experience!
- All year
- Food Tasting
- Half day
|01/01/2022||31/12/2023||€ 120,00||day rate per adult per experience|
- Short visit to a farm (shared).
- Cheese making class (shared).
- Apron, booklet about the art of pecorino and diploma.
- Lunch (bruschetta, cheese platter including raviggiolo and 3 different types of pecorino, pasta course, ricotta cheese with jam, wine).
- Trasportation from/to your accommodation not included, available upon request. Whatever the number of people in your party and your accommodation address, we can arrange this service for you. Do not hesitate to ask!
- Private experience on request
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
A non-refundable deposit of 30% of the total amount is required at the TIME OF BOOKING to secure your reservation. The balance is then due 15 days BEFORE experience beginning.
Bookings made LATER THAN 15 days BEFORE experience beginning must be paid by lump-sum settlement.
Any cancellation by you must be notified by email to
We will acknowledge your cancellation by email.
- Cancellations received UP to 72 hours BEFORE experience beginning: FREE OF CHARGE.
- Cancellations received LATER THAN 72 hours BEFORE experience beginning, late arrivals and no shows: NO REFUND.
This experience runs rain or shine.
€ 120,00 per day
Price starts from: € 120,00