Join a cheese making class in a genuine Tuscan farm located near Cortona, and discover the traditional method of production and aging of Pecorino cheese.
Through a fun hands-on lesson, learn to make three different types of local cheeses: raviggiolo, pecorino and ricotta.
After the lesson, enjoy a cheese themed lunch accompanied by good wine!
It is a unique and different experience!
- All year
- Food Tasting
- Half day
- Short visit to a farm.
- Cheese making class
- Apron, booklet about the art of pecorino and diploma.
- Lunch (bruschetta, cheese platter including raviggiolo and 3 different types of pecorino, pasta course, ricotta cheese with jam, wine).
- Trasportation from/to your accommodation not included, available upon request. Whatever the number of people in your party and your accommodation address, we can arrange this service for you. Do not hesitate to ask!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
A non-refundable deposit of 30% of the total amount is required at the TIME OF BOOKING to secure your reservation. The balance is then due 15 days BEFORE experience beginning.
Bookings made LATER THAN 15 days BEFORE experience beginning must be paid by lump-sum settlement.
Any cancellation by you must be notified by email to
We will acknowledge your cancellation by email.
- Cancellations received UP to 7 DAYS BEFORE experience beginning: FREE OF CHARGE.
- Cancellations received LATER THAN 7 DAYS BEFORE experience beginning, late arrivals and no shows: NO REFUND.
This experience runs rain or shine.
€ 95,00 per day
Price starts from: € 95,00