In the heart of Chianti wine region, Chianti Classico is the most traditional and longest-established viticultural area.
Learn about the legend of the black rooster through a winery tour followed by a tasting of Chianti Classico top wines, served with local cheese and cold cuts.
Enjoy the beautiful panorama of woods alternating with vineyards and olive groves, stopover in a medieval Tuscan village, and browse the little shops for traditional handmade crafts and souvenirs.
Then, reach Siena and explore the medieval city center on foot at your own pace. Stroll the alleyways and narrow streets, climb to the top of the Torre del Mangia, admire the beautiful Piazza del Campo with the distinctive shell shape, and don’t miss the extraordinary Cathedral.
- Hotel pick up
- Wine tasting
- Full Day
- Food Tasting
|01/03/2022||30/11/2022||€ 145,00||day rate per adult per experience|
Prices are based on a party of 4 people with a pick-up location within Arezzo or Cortona areas.
Whatever the number of people in your party and your accommodation address, we can arrange this tour for you. Do not hesitate to ask!
- English-speaking driver and private transportation in a Mercedes minivan (approx. 8 hours)
- Departure from and return to your accommodation
- Guided wine tour and tasting to 1 winery with English-speaking winery staff (shared)
- Tuscan brunch (selection of local cold cuts and cheese, fresh bread)
- Free time in a medieval Tuscan village in Chianti area (approx. 1 hour)
- Free time in Siena (approx. 2 hours, entrance fees not included)
€ 145,00 per day
Price starts from: € 145,00