In the heart of Chianti wine region, Chianti Classico is the most traditional and long-established viticultural area.
You will visit two wineries: in the first one you will learn about the legend of the black rooster through a complete winery tour, followed by a tasting of Chianti Classico top wines, served with local deli like bruschetta and cheese.
After that, you will enjoy the beautiful panorama typical of Chianti, made of peaceful hills and woods alternating with vineyards and olive groves, old abbeys and castles - some of which are actual wineries!
In the second wine estate, you will learn a different story, meet the winemaker and taste some more great wines!
The program will be based on your request and wineries' availability.
- Wine tasting
- Full Day
- Food Tasting
- Full tasting
- Wine cellar
- Spring summer
- Guided wine tour and tasting in two wineries with English-speaking staff (shared)
- Tuscan brunch OR light lunch with a selection of local deli like cold cuts and cheese, fresh bread, snacks paired to the wine
- English-speaking driver and private transportation - TO BE QUOTED according to the number of people in your party and your accommodation address.
- Departure from and return to your accommodation
- Private experience on request
- Full lunch
A non-refundable deposit of 30% of the total amount is required at the TIME OF BOOKING to secure your reservation. The balance is then due 15 days BEFORE experience beginning.
Bookings made LATER THAN 15 days BEFORE experience beginning must be paid by lump-sum settlement.
Any cancellation by you must be notified by email to
We will acknowledge your cancellation by email.
- Cancellations received UP to 72 hours BEFORE experience beginning: FREE OF CHARGE.
- Cancellations received LATER THAN 72 hours BEFORE experience beginning, late arrivals and no shows: NO REFUND.
This tour runs rain or shine.
€ 120,00 per day
Price starts from: € 120,00