Immerse yourself in the Tuscany of your dreams! Discover with your own eyes Val D’Orcia, the Tuscan valley that stretches from the hills south of Siena to Monte Amiata, full of amazing postcard-perfect places.
Have a short stop in Bagno Vignoni, a delightful tiny village featuring a unique square which is an on air hot spring bath. Outstanding views, little cafes and shops, the calming sound of the water.
Then, reach Montalcino, visit an elegant winery and taste different types of local wines, including Brunello, each one coming from different soils, vintages and sun exposition, in order to understand the complexity of the land. After a delicious light lunch, see the peaceful Sant’Antimo Abbey or take a stroll in the town.
On the way back, stop over near San Quirico d'Orcia to take a picture of the famous group of cypress trees known as "Cipressini", symbol par excellence of the Tuscany landscape.
- All year
- Food Tasting
- Full Day
- Wine tasting
- Guided wine tour and tasting in a winery with English speaking staff
- Tuscan brunch (selection of local cold cuts, cheeses and fresh bread)
- Free time in Bagno Vignoni, Montalcino, and the "cipressini" (about 2 hours and 30 total)
- Tour and tasting in a 2nd winery upon request
- English-speaking driver and private transport in a minivan/minibus upon request
- Collection and transfer from your accommodation
A non-refundable deposit of 30% of the total amount is required at the TIME OF BOOKING to secure your reservation. The balance is then due 15 days BEFORE experience beginning.
Bookings made LATER THAN 15 days BEFORE experience beginning must be paid by lump-sum settlement.
Any cancellation by you must be notified by email to
We will acknowledge your cancellation by email.
- Cancellations received UP to 72 hours BEFORE experience beginning: FREE OF CHARGE.
- Cancellations received LATER THAN 72 hours BEFORE experience beginning, late arrivals and no shows: NO REFUND.
This tours run rain or shine.
Ask for a quote
Price starts from: Ask for a quote