Get the opportunity to learn how to cook original Etruscan-Medieval recipes in this special unique cooking class, and discover the origins of Tuscan cuisine.
Learn from a local chef how to prepare a handmade pasta soup using unrefined flour, a meat dish with “agresto”, the typical medieval must-based dressing, and a dessert.
Despite these traditional meals date back to many centuries ago, food in Tuscany has not changed much and some of the original recipes are still part of people's everyday lives.
After the class you will enjoy your meal!
6 pm: beginning of the cooking class
8 pm: beginning of dinner based on the prepared menu - 3 courses
On request, the cooking classes can be organized also in the morning, with lunch afterwards.
- Food Tasting
- Half day
- Spring summer
- Hands-on cooking class based on original Etruscan-Medieval recipes
- 3 course final dinner
- Trasportation from/to your accommodation not included, available upon request. Whatever the number of people in your party and your accommodation address, we can arrange this service for you. Do not hesitate to ask!
- Private experience on request
A non-refundable deposit of 30% of the total amount is required at the TIME OF BOOKING to secure your reservation. The balance is then due 15 days BEFORE experience beginning.
Bookings made LATER THAN 15 days BEFORE experience beginning must be paid by lump-sum settlement.
Any cancellation by you must be notified by email to
We will acknowledge your cancellation by email.
- Cancellations received UP to 72 hours BEFORE experience beginning: FREE OF CHARGE.
- Cancellations received LATER THAN 72 hours BEFORE experience beginning, late arrivals and no shows: NO REFUND.
This experience runs rain or shine.
€ 99,00 per day
Price starts from: € 99,00