A unique chance to learn the secrets of regional Italian and Tuscan recipes through a “hands-on” approach in an ancient abbey dating back to 1051 and turned into a fascinating wine resort.
Have a guided tour of the abbey and explore the old ageing wine cellars.
Then, prepare a whole 4-course lunch with a famous, professional chef, using only local and seasonal ingredients.
After the class, lunch is served in the beautiful private dining room, where you will also taste a selection of superb organic wines produced at the winery.
10:30 am: beginning of the cooking class
1:30 pm: lunch and relax in the garden or near the fireplace in the living room
with coffee and grappa
2:30/3:00 pm: final greetings
2:30/3:30 pm: tour of the abbey and the aging wine cellars
On request, the cooking classes can be organized also at 5/5:30 pm with dinner afterwards.
- Food Tasting
- Half day
- Wine cellar
- Wine tasting
- Spring summer
- Guided visit to an ancient abbey (shared)
- 3 hours hands-on cooking class (shared)
- Apron, recipe booklet and diploma
- Wine-paired 4-course lunch/ dinner
Extras and upgrades
- Trasportation from/to your accommodation not included, available upon request. Whatever the number of people in your party and your accommodation address, we can arrange this service for you. Do not hesitate to ask! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR WINE TOURS
- Private experience on request
Terms and Conditions
A non-refundable deposit of 30% of the total amount is required at the TIME OF BOOKING to secure your reservation. The balance is then due 15 days BEFORE experience beginning.
Bookings made LATER THAN 15 days BEFORE experience beginning must be paid by lump-sum settlement.
Any cancellation by you must be notified by email to
We will acknowledge your cancellation by email.
- Cancellations received UP to 72 hours BEFORE experience beginning: FREE OF CHARGE.
- Cancellations received LATER THAN 72 hours BEFORE experience beginning, late arrivals and no shows: NO REFUND.
This experience runs rain or shine.
€ 205,00 per day
Price starts from: € 205,00