Be an art expert for one day and join a fun workshop! Get the chance to meet expert restores, who work actively on teaching and preserving arts, and have taken care of masterpieces by important artists such as Pietro Lorenzetti, Neri di Bicci, Luca Signorelli, Giorgio Vasari, and Francesco Morandini in an authentic restoration laboratory located in Arezzo.
There are two different activities available:
Gold leaf workshop - The process of gold appliance is an ancient technique coming from the Middle Age and pursued in the Renaissance. Create your own frame with this technique, choosing the effects and the materials you prefer.
Fresco workshop - Fresco is a technique which consists in painting on fast drying wet plaster with water based pigments. Learn how to make your own fresco painting through a step-by-step hands-on lesson, choosing your favorite subject or realizing your creative energy.
Your own entirely handmade art piece will be perfect to treasure memories of your holidays in Tuscany!
- Half day
- All year
- Hands-on lesson guided by a local restorer (approx. 3 hours).
- Necessary tools (gown, palette, brushes, pigments in dust, etc.).
- Trasportation from/to your accommodation not included, available upon request. Whatever the number of people in your party and your accommodation address, we can arrange this service for you. Do not hesitate to ask!
- Private experience on request
- Guided visit of Piero Della Francesca fresco painting in Cappella Bacci or a cultural visit to Arezzo with an expert tour guide could be arranged as well before the workshop.
A non-refundable deposit of 30% of the total amount is required at the TIME OF BOOKING to secure your reservation. The balance is then due 15 days BEFORE experience beginning.
Bookings made LATER THAN 15 days BEFORE experience beginning must be paid by lump-sum settlement.
Any cancellation by you must be notified by email to
We will acknowledge your cancellation by email.
- Cancellations received UP to 72 hours BEFORE experience beginning: FREE OF CHARGE.
- Cancellations received LATER THAN 72 hours BEFORE experience beginning, late arrivals and no shows: NO REFUND.
This workshop run rain or shine.
€ 90,00 per day
Price starts from: € 90,00