Learn how to prepare a delicious Italian meal in an authentic organic farm located in Val d’Orcia, on top of a hill with a breathtaking view of the town of Pienza.
Together with the owner of the farmhouse, grab fresh ingredients straight from the vegetable garden, knead, stir while learning about organic farming and the family experience made over the past twenty years. All the ingredients used are sourced by the farm and will make it possible for you to cook an excellent menu made of fresh pasta, meat and side dish, dessert.
After the class, enjoy lunch you have cooked together with some good wine, of course locally produced!
10:30 am: beginning of the class
Following lunch based on the prepared menu - 4 courses
On request, the cooking classes can be organized also at 5.30 pm with dinner afterwards.
- Food Tasting
- Spring summer
- Half day
|23/03/2022||31/12/2023||€ 150,00||day rate per adult per experience|
- Guided visit of the farm (shared)
- Hands-on cooking class (shared)
- 4-course lunch at the farm restaurant
Extras and upgrades
- Trasportation from/to your accommodation not included, available upon request. Whatever the number of people in your party and your accommodation address, we can arrange this service for you. Do not hesitate to ask! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR WINE TOURS
- Private experience on request
A non-refundable deposit of 30% of the total amount is required at the TIME OF BOOKING to secure your reservation. The balance is then due 15 days BEFORE experience beginning.
Bookings made LATER THAN 15 days BEFORE experience beginning must be paid by lump-sum settlement.
Any cancellation by you must be notified by email to
We will acknowledge your cancellation by email.
- Cancellations received UP to 72 hours BEFORE experience beginning: FREE OF CHARGE.
- Cancellations received LATER THAN 72 hours BEFORE experience beginning, late arrivals and no shows: NO REFUND.
This experience runs rain or shine.
€ 150,00 per day
Price starts from: € 150,00